Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another Giant Leap for Mankind

As another example of my “underdeveloped sense-of-shame” ;-) I have subjected myself to the internet-based society, in which we live, through what you now read – this blog. Welcome. I am determined to utilize these ones and zeros we call “free web space” in portraying thought and reflection. I will admit, however, that this is all new to me. It’s been a while since I’ve really written anything (journal included until recently – sad day, you know) and I’ve never blogged before (if it wasn’t a verb before, it is now; I’m from Texas and therefore am permitted to make up words as I go along).

As a first blog to be blogged by yours truly, I would like to dedicate this site to certain people: first of all to my senior AP English teacher, who put up with me and my friend, as well as the rest of the class who, at the time, where less than fans of Michael Deagan; to those who know what the number one rule in life is and live it; to those who actually find interest in what I have (and choose) to say; and lastly, but certainly not least (this is actually where the real dedication goes to) to my summer roommate, who inspired me to create my own blog. Handsome guy, by the way. Ladies, as soon as he’s available (if the day ever comes) I’ll let you know.

No comments: