Monday, November 24, 2008

Terrorist Dream

I had this crazy dream last night and thought I'd share it:

I was walking out of a grocery store to my car, when I almost got ran over by this guy who was on a cell phone. A bit flustered, I kept walking toward my car when I felt strongly that I needed to go a different direction in the parking lot, so I went left instead of right. As I walked, I heard the sound of a crash not too far in front of me. I quickly passed a set of parked cars and just on the other side the same car that almost hit me had ran into a police car, going really fast. People had already started gathering around the accident. The cop in the police car was unconscious and the guy in the other car had rolled out onto the ground, also unconscious. I went over to the man on the ground and immediately checked him out to see if he was okay (he was). I then asked the people standing around if anyone had called 911. No one had, but a lady began making the phone call. I then proceeded to gently position the man on his side and treated him for shock.

After taking care of the man on the ground I went over to the cop in the police car. He was still unconscious. I began patting him kinda hard on the shoulder, yelling, "Are you okay?!" I did that a few times, when the cop finally came to. Unfortunately I had startled him and he, not knowing what was going on, grabbed the gun from his hip and pointed it at me. I backed up and told him to calm down, that he had been in an accident, and that I was helping him. He slowly began to lower his gun and since he was pretty weak, I quickly took the gun from him and laid it on the ground away from him. As I was caring for the police officer, I heard commotion from the people by the man on the ground. I looked over to see the man conscious and sitting up slightly. He had a grenade in his hand and pulled the ring from it, holding the grenade tightly in his hand. Everyone scattered and I immediately began struggling to pull the cop from his car. Fortunately, the cop was a small guy, so I was able to pull him from the car and was able to quickly get several feet away and hide behind a car for protection. One lady was still by the man with the grenade, and despite the crowd, who had ran away for safety, calling for her to run, she stayed put (for a reason I don't know). Shortly after I got behind the car, the grenade--still in the hands of the man--exploded, with the lady still by the man at the time.

That's all I remember from the dream. I remember feeling pretty horrified after the explosion and for a moment in my dream, I thought it had actually happened, that it was not a dream. It was pretty realistic. CRAZY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a REALLY intense dream, Mikey. You're a hero! That's interesting, about the woman who stayed by the man. I wonder what it all means...

Michelle said...

makes me want to do a psychoanalysis and freudian dream interpretation. gotta love that psych undergrad degree.

mikey said...

yeah, maybe you should. i'd like to see if there's anything in that dream...maybe this dream could prevent an actual future terrorist attack!!!

Michelle said...

so i get on the front of page of msn today, and what do i see? a dream interpreter. haha! here's what it has to say about your dream:
Explosion
A dream of contrary. To dream of witnessing a massive explosion indicates that your own life is going to "explode." Great changes for the better are on the way.
so watch out for your exploding life!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

It sounds like you have pretty strange dreams...my family thinks I do too...it must have something to do with your intelligence! You must have a very high IQ! LOL I have to find some reason for all of the strange dreams I have! They will hardly listen to mine anymore! It's bad! :)Pretty crazy though when you wake up from them! Sweet dreams! Freddie Ann :)