Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another Tally for YouTube!

This weekend I went home to Texas to see my brother and his wife, Adam and Rachelle, get sealed in the LDS temple in Dallas (for a little bit of info on the temple, click here). It was a wonderful event, by the way.

Anyway, I was there from Thursday to Sunday morning and noticed that when I'm home I seem to lose all self-discipline. Productivity is usually at an all-time low and not much is usually accomplished. I think the only time I was ever able to break that barrier was this past May. I was home for a week and actually got a lot of personal things done. However, that is the record thus far. This weekend my weakness was YouTube. I wasted practically a whole night looking at music videos made by BYU students that had been posted on YouTube. My argument was that I wanted to look at the videos to get ideas for myself, but knew that I would not want to use up any of my time while at school. So I spent my Saturday night in front of the glow of my computer screen, knowing I had two flights and a lay-over to catch up on lost sleep.

At any rate, here are a couple of pics from the wedding - maybe I should post my videos from this weekend on YouTube:

1 comment:

pyro towairaito said...

You got 'disipline'? HA!! You is funny!! I've heard of the CRAZY things you do over in Utah, staying up late--finishing projects last minute. And by the way (not John) that's what you're SUPPOSED to do at home--relax.